- Head Dia.
- 0.93 inches (23.5 mm)
- Body Dia.
- 0.9 inches (23 mm)
- 3.8 inches (97 mm)
- 1.4 ounces (43 grams)1
- 1x18650 or 2xCR123A2
- Compatible battery (diameter/length)
- 123A: (16-16.8mm/34-34.5mm)
- 18650: (18-18.8mm/67-68.5mm)
- Compatible with flat-top and protruded-top battery
- Read precaution with li-ion batteries.
- 2.7V - 6V Do not exceed 6V. Do not use two rechargeable CR123A.
- PH10LC2 flashlight
- Spare o-rings
- User Manual
- CR123A Battery Magazines
- Lightweight nylon headlamp headband
- (Optional) Bike Helmet nylon mounting band
- Headlamp headband
- (Optional) Bike Helmet mounting band
- IPX-8 standard
- CREE XM-L2 Cool White U2 LED
- CREE XP-L HI Cool White V3 LED
- CREE XM-L2 Neutral White T6 LED
- CREE XM-L2 U2 LED
- LED lumen: 1120
- ANSI FL-14 lumen: 820
- CREE XP-L HI V3 LED
- LED lumen: 1090
- ANSI FL-14 lumen: 830
- CREE XM-L2 T6 LED
- LED lumen: 1087
- ANSI FL-14 lumen: 800
- Center lux: 6,300 lux
- Center spot angle: 11°
- Spill light angle: 72°
- Beam distance: 172 yards / 158 meters
- Center lux: 13,100 lux
- Beam distance: 250 yards / 229 meters
- Waterwhite glass lens w/ harden treatment
- Anti-reflective (AR) coating on both side (96% transparency)
- Ultra low dropout voltage (<0.25V) for longer current regulated runtime using single 18650 battery
- High switching frequency (1MHz) controller for more compact circuitry design
- Low internal resistance design offers up to 99% efficiency7
- Non-dimming constant current regulation for all output levels
- Zero standby current
- Energy saving feature5
- Smooth aluminum reflector
- HAIII hard anodization aerospace aluminum
Output and Runtime
- Five brightness levels
- Led lumen:
- ANSI FL-1 lumen:
- Runtime: 1.5/2.8/8/25/200+ hours (1x18650)
0.8/1.5/4.5/15/150 hours (2xCR123A)
- Signal clicky switch
- Turn on the light at maximum output (constant on) by pressing and holding the on/off switch button
- Turn on the light at its lowest output (constant on) by pressing and release the switch button within 0.3 second
- To switch between output levels, (with light turned on) press and hold the on/off switch for longer than 0.6 second to switch to next output. Press and hold the switch will cycle between all levels.
- To access 1.5Hz blinking mode, (with light turned on) press and hold the on/off switch for more than 10 seconds to enter
- Button boot voltage indicator (Blue)
- 1x18650 mode
- Flashes 3 times
(higher than 3.7V)
- Flashes 2 times
(between 3.3V and 3.7V)
- Flashes once
(lower than 3.3V)
- 2xCR123A mode
- Flashes 3 times
(higher than 4.5V)
- Flashes 2 times
(between 4.5V and 3.5V)
- Flashes once
(lower than 3.5V)
- Energy Saving feature
- Reduces output by 15% after 200 seconds at turbo mode.
- LED direct soldering on copper for maximum heatsink ability
- Built-in battery reverse polarity protection circuit
- Ultra low internal resistance phosphor bronze springs (silver coated)
- Spring loaded positive and negative terminal
- Ten years performance guaranteed warranty
- Read flashlight regular maintenance
Battery Safety PrecautionEnsure the protective circuit on the 18650 batteries has current limitation of higher than 5A. Always use proven SPORTAC batteries for best performance and reliability.
For rechargeable li-ion battery, use only SPORTAC li-ion battery, or other protected li-ion battery with compatible length and diameter. Before using the battery, check and ensure the battery outer wrapping (the isolating plastic film that wraps around the metal housing of the battery) is complete. Broken battery wrapping may lead to short circuit and damage to the flashlight.
Lithium and Li-ion battery can explode or cause burns if disassembled, shorted, or exposed to high temperature. Do not mix new and used batteries. Do not mix batteries with different brand, capacity, voltage, or install batteries backwards.
NiMH rechargeable battery may release gas during discharge. If you experience an inflated switch boot or find high pressure being built inside the flashlight, switch off the flashlight immediately. Slowly loosen the tail-cap to reduce the internal pressure and replace all batteries. Back to top
Flashlight MaintenancePeriodically clean the threads and o-rings with a lint free cloth and apply a thin coating of SPORTAC synthetic grease to the o-rings and threads. After prolonged exposure to moisture, the head and batteries should be removed, inspected, and dried. Do not touch or attempt to clean the reflector, as it will scratch the reflective coating permanently. Back to top
CR123A Lithium Battery
SPORTAC CR123A high performance lithium battery. 1500mAh capacity. PTC protected.
LED upgrade module
Upgrade to XM-L2, XP-G, Color, UV 365nm-370nm, 395nm-400nm, IR 850nm.
18650 Li-ion Battery
SPORTAC 18650 high performance li-ion rechargeable battery. 3100mAh capacity. IC protected. Japanese made cells.
Add-on diffuser filter to transform into a flood beam. Choose from red, yellow, green, blue color filter.
- This weight measurement does not include batteries
- Do not use two rechargeable 3.0V or 3.6V/3.7V RCR123A
- Beam output diameter taken at one meter
- ANSI FL-1 Lumens is a measurement of light output standardized by American National Standards Institute for use with flashlights. This ANSI Lumen measurement is the total overall light output being emitted from the flashlight. This measurement is generally more accurate as it takes into consideration the loss from reflector/lens/bezel. SPORTAC’s ANSI Lumen output is measured using a calibrated integrated sphere three minutes after turning on the flashlight. For O.T.F. lumen, measurement is taken one minute after turning on the flashlight.
- Energy saving feature reduce the maximum output current from 100% to 85% after 200 seconds at turbo output.
- Runtime is measured with energy saving feature enabled using three SPORTAC 3400mAh batteries.
- Maximum efficiency occurs when input voltage is very close to LED forward voltage.
- Details and feature maybe subject to change without notice.